Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello

Hello Scholars,

As promised to you I opened a new blog to enable you to learn in a different manner. This blog is for two subjects that I handle with you. However, priority will be given to Practical Phonology, the subject which you feel is difficult for you. IT IS A MYTH!

Here, I will make you join arguments, discussions which ultimately would evaluate your knowledge on the particular area. Cheer up! This will not be a difficult task for you. As the first thing, I want you to discuss something you know about Speech Organs. So why waste time? Let's see what you know!!

Esala   

11 comments:

  1. Hello Madam! This is great work. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mihiliya,
    Thank you for the comment. Happy to see you here.
    I look forward to get the discussion going. I want everyone to
    join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On it madam. I'll pass along a reminder to everyone. :)

      Delete
  3. I'll be joining the REAL discussion this week madam. Thnx a lot for the Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Madam,for this great work.i think ,it is very helpful to us to study more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot madam for this great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks madam.You do such a great job.Wish you to keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb! This is a splendid opportunity.Thank you Madam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot Madam. It helped me for recall my memory.

    ReplyDelete